A tarpaulin / tarp, is a large sheet of strong, flexible, waterproof material, such as canvas or polyester coated with polyurethane or made of plastics such as polyethylene.
There are many different grades and type of tarpaulins in the market, each has its distinctive specifications and applications. We supply the 3 main categories which are widely sorted in Malaysia market for consumer, industrial, construction, industrial and commercial applications:-
- Vinalyon Tarpaulin (super heavy duty)
- PVC Coated Tarpaulin (heavy duty)
- PE Tarpaulin (lightweight)
Tarpaulins have multiple uses, including as shelter from the elements, i.e., wind, rain, sunlight and as ground sheet. Tarpaulins are often used during the build process to protect brickwork from weather damage and also used as drop sheet for painting. These days, it is popularly used on outdoor market stalls to provide some coverage and protection from rain and sunlight.
The choice of each tarpaulin would be dependent on its nature of use, length of durability and price. Our tarpaulin is competitively priced without compromise on their quality and durability. Our products come in different forms:-
- Roll form with different diametres;
- Ready-made sheet with reinforced grommets at the corners and at its perimeter to form attachment points for ropes, allowing them to be tied down or suspended; and
- Customisation in terms of design & sizes.